Watch Dane Cook on SNL this Saturday December 3rd!!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005



Don't miss the chance to see one of America's funniest comedians grace the stage of the legendary TV show!!!



As Dane, a little more serious than usual, explains on his website: "The dream that I had in 7th grade is about to become a reality. I've been asked to host Saturday Night Live! December 3rd! I did this with my stand up comedy. Not a tv career or a film career. I did it because I was a good guy with great intentions. I never got caught up in anything beyond the simple idea of bettering myself at this craft that I love and respect. More than anything I am doing it because my fans are some of the sharpest, coolest comedy fans on this planet and you got behind me and never left." The Laugh Factory is very proud of him!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home